Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Order in the Court







I received a speeding ticket in Wakefield a couple of months ago. I decided to dispute the ticket. I took Ashlea with me to court and we got there early. This court room is extremely small. I took a picture of Ashlea as the judge before anyone came in. To my surprise Judge Carlson turned out to be a female. I asked her if I could take her picture with Ashlea and showed her the pic I had already taken of Ashlea as Judge Carlson. She thought it was cute. Rick James is the Clay County attorney and was such a big help to me when adopting Ashlea. He said he still has a drawing up in his office that Ashlea drew for him and his Wife when Ashlea was about 3 years old. I will be forever grateful for all Rick and Natalie did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment