Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break





Ashlea has been a busy girl. Monday night Rylee spent the night. She went home Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday we picked up Lanie and went swimming. She spent the night Wednesday night. Today Thursday we picked up Rylee again and they got pizza from Pizza Hut book-it coupons. I took them to the zoo park. You could sure tell spring is on the way. 67 degrees . The park was full of kids. I am very jealous of these shoes Lanie and Ashlea bought with their own money. They didnt have them in my size. I hate my picture taken but Evelyn says Ashlea will want pictures of me later and I am sure that is true, because I wish I had more pictures of my mom. So Ashlea here are some pictures of me too.

2 comments:

  1. Ashlea and my mom look like they have a wonderfull relationship.It is so good to see them so happy.I love you both so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad ashlea wii be able to always have these memories of you too

    ReplyDelete